Heres all the female artists, creators, editors, writers and heroines that we have looked at so far! To get back to main page just hit 'back' at the side :)

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sixth Week

Well my reading week is now over :( time to buckle down and get back to work I guess. This weeks blog will be different due to the fact that I was so busy with homework and catching up on sleep during my break. I also made a video for my blog over the break for my third project for my time based art class!! Check it out!! Oh right and this weeks blog will be a bit different because well, no new posts other then this little side thought and my video I posted ;)

SO CHECK IT OUT>>>>>> look for the video CRIMSON VS. GATOR on my blog!!



**What no knew ladies featured this week? and you didn't bother to read the above note?well the only two ladies featured this week are CRIMSON and GATOR, so enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment